- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Gym membership
- Office close to westerpark
We are looking for a (Post) Graduate Intern / Trainee for our Sales Team!
Just graduated or almost graduated and looking for a job or internship? This is your chance to start in sales. We teach you the skills based on an extensive onboarding and in-house sales training!
When you join Advidi, you’ll become part of an energetic, driven and entrepreneurial team. An intensive training prior to practice will teach you the ins and outs of the industry. You will support the Account and Affiliate Managers on a day to day basis. This, ultimately and/or ideally, gives you the foundation to become one yourself. With the right mindset and learning curve you’ll be picking things up in no time.
Advidi is a fast-growing performance marketing network. Every day we’re involved in bringing Advertisers and Affiliates together to conclude the best deal in whatever country that may be. Our network is so extensive that we operate all over the world.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to start a career as an Affiliate/Account Manager after the intern/traineeship
- Opportunity to learn about the future of online marketing
- Development of your analytical, technical and sales skills
- An internship fee of €400 per month;
- Possibility of conducting an internship assignment;
- Great energetic office close to Westerpark in Amsterdam;
- Daily fresh lunch and snacks prepared by our office chef;
- Possibility to go to the gym during working hours
- Experience in a powerful industry that will only grow in coming years;
- Awesome friday afternoon drinks including karaoke;
- Relaxing social atmosphere with a ping pong table, soccer field, darts and great colleagues.
Required skills and traits:
- English writing and communication skills are a must;
- Good MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint);
- Communicative, confident and calculated;
- Fascinated by the role technology plays in marketing and sales;
- Passion for rapidly evolving environments;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Eager to learn/master new skills
- Innovative mindset
Good to have:
- Knowledge of online tracking software (Hasoffers, CAKE, Voluum);
- Basic HTML skills;
- Background in sales
- Exploring opportunities within portfolios
- Setting up offers & campaigns
- Reactivating accounts
- Qualifying New Leads
- Preparing Reports
- Picking up side projects
- Spotting and reporting industry trends
- Analysing campaigns
Please Note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands!