- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly Company Trip
- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
We are looking for a Medior Reporting Analyst!
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of data related challenges. Our BI-Tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different services. This role is about translating business needs to data language, mining business insights, visualising hidden patterns of business processes and building informative and robust dashboards that help business growing. It’s vital for this role to have a set of tech skills along with the understanding of a business domain, being a good listener and a strongly organised person. The main challenge is to develop and maintain an analytical ecosystem of Tableau dashboards that help to identify potential areas of growth, track progress and reveal hidden business issues.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics/business/marketing or a technical field;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- 3+ years of post-graduation work experience with data analysis and creating dashboards, preferably with software such as Tableau;
- Innovative self-starter and ability to independently communicate effectively to stakeholders on all levels, seeking alignment at the appropriate times;
- Ability to translate business requirements into robust solutions;
- Problem solver with “can-do” mentality and an eye for detail.
- SQL: Profound understanding from basic operations to window functions, lean and readable code;
- Tableau: Able to create some medium – complex calculations such as LOD, and the usage of Action filters or Parameter. Data sources management;
- BigQuery for data preparation and warehousing;
- Understanding advantage and downsides of live/extract connection in Tableau;
- Understanding of Data flow process from the warehouse to the dashboard.
- Translate complex business issues into data and visualise it in an informative and concise manner;
- Clear vision on what charts fit specific business needs;
- Driving the whole development process from a mock-up to a fully automated dashboard;
- Basic UX/UI skills.
Business Domain knowledge and Self-management
- Understanding of product metrics, ARPU, ARPPU, LTV, etc;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Understanding of affiliate marketing or online marketing;
- Keeping dashboards documentation. Working asynchronously with a team.
- Interviewing end-users on what they need to track, what pain-points they have and what manual work can be automated;
- Helping business units to formulate what metrics are the most representative for their goals;
- Organising data on BQ server, validating and aggregating data for future use in Tableau;
- Building Tableau dashboards according to user needs;
- Maintaining Tableau reports to keep the numbers up to date.
What we offer:
Most important? A good feeling about the work you’re doing and the people you’re doing it with. But these perks are pretty nice too:
- A competitive salary;
- All-you-can-learn Udemy subscription;
- YourCampus, 30 euro a month (Benefit of your own choice);
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery);
- Opportunity to grow and learn based on personalized KPIs;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours).
Sounds good? We’re excited to hear from you! Please accompany your application with a short cover letter.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.