- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients and creating online marketing trackers. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, technical architecture, maintenance, and project delivery.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of post-graduation relevant work experience
- Well versed in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Kotlin, Java 8+
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts, preferably with either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working
- Capable of writing clean, reliable and highly scalable code
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Experienced working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery or Redshift
- Strong knowledge of SQL and query performance
- Knowledge of ngrx/redux and reactive programming
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, EC2, Cloudfront and Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience using the Spring Framework
- Room for attending conferences and workshops;
- Possibility to work out during office hours;
- Daily fresh extended luxury lunches prepared by our Chef;
- Great newly designed office located near Amsterdam Westerpark;
- Awesome trimester company events and fancy Fridays;
- Free Dutch language classes and gym subscription discount.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in Europe.