- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our Team!
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding of employees. This is done by building relationships and focusing on planning and attracting the talent to promote organizational growth. We are looking for someone who likes to really be part of the company and who will therefore only handle internal recruitment. This actually means that you build up the entire staff of the company. How nice is it to see your hires succeed, instead of passing them on to external companies?
Who are we?
We’re one of the leading performance marketing networks in the world. Our clients are located in more than 100 countries, meaning our voice needs to reach and be relevant in the farthest edges of the world. Our brand is one of the most respected and recognized in the industry, which sets the bar pretty high for internal and external expectations. What we do and say is closely monitored by everyone around us. That’s why we need someone who’ll take on the responsibility of giving us the voice that consistently produces outstanding results.
We maintain a unique working culture that’s designed to bring out the best in every member of the team. Our office is centrally located near Westerpark, and encourages a friendly, relaxed and outgoing vibe.
The role sits within the HR & Office department and reports to our HR Business Partner.
- Stakeholder management. Determines applicant requirements by performing intakes with Hiring managers, future team members and by studying job descriptions and job qualifications;
- Building applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, (online) media;
- Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs;
- Monitoring and optimizing recruitment processes;
- Advertise jobs internally and externally;
- Writing vacancies;
- Sourcing candidates on social networks, events and own network;
- Advises Hiring managers during the recruitment procedure;
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers;
- Interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks;
- Offering the job to potential candidates (salary negotiation);
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and on-going engagement with employees;
- Contribute to enhancing strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures;
- Developing and executing recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets.
- MBO-HBO work/think level;
- PRE: Bachelor degree (preferably HR related / Sales);
- Min. of 2 years work experience in Recruitment;
- Knowledge of Job Applicant Tracking systems;
- People oriented and results driven attitude;
- Negotiation and presentations skills;
- Strong communication and writing skills in English;
- PRE: Strong communication and writing skills in Dutch;
- Organized and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer:
In addition to the exciting on-the-job learning and warm, welcoming environment, we offer:
- Done with working based on commissions? We offer a strong base salary (based on your experience);
- Performance Bonus (one extra month salary at the end of the year);
- Office chef who prepared healthy gourmet meals every day;
- Yourcampus, benefit of your own choice (30 euro a month);
- Beautiful office next to Westerpark (Amsterdam);
- Foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Friday drinks, blowout trimester parties and team events;
- Awesome yearly company trip (Check our last one to Sicily on our website);
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Discount on a gym membership at Onefit and the ability to workout during office hours;
- Professional personal coaching;
- 25 days of holiday (with the option to buy 10 more), + 1 free day of birthday leave.
- We are looking for applicants who already live in the Netherlands.
- Agency applications or applications sent by email won’t be reviewed.