We are seeking a new Accounting Specialist to join our growing Finance team in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of your team to ensure timely payment processing. You’re perfect for the role if you’re precise, flexible and team-oriented. While you’ll be in charge of your own processes, you’ll also have the freedom to contribute your own input and shape your role over time.
Advidi is a performance marketing network based in Amsterdam. Founded in 2012 and growing rapidly each year, we currently operate in numerous affiliate marketing verticals. Our mission is also our core business: we find and connect the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
In addition to Advidi, we are also responsible for the Finance of six other international companies in the same holding as Advidi.
- Being in control of the customer administration;
- Processing the bank allocations;
- Maintain all related suspense accounts (e.g. unallocated payments);
- Analyze the operational expenses on a monthly basis, accrue missing costs and report to the Finance Manager;
- Oversee assigned sections during yearly audit of our accountants;
- Assist the Finance Manager with various monthly and ad-hoc administrative tasks;
- Improving Finance procedures.
- University degree in Applied Sciences, preferably Finance & Control, International Business Studies, Finance Tax & Advice or accounting;
- 1-2 years working experience;
- English writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily.
- Knowledge of Visma;
- Legal intelligence (Finance related).
What we offer:
Most important? A good feeling about the work you’re doing and the people you’re doing it with. But these perks are pretty nice too:
- A competitive salary;
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- YourCampus, benefit of your own choice (30 euro a month);
- Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery, www.Advidi.com);
- Opportunity to grow and learn based on personalized KPIs;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours);
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home.
Sounds good? We’re excited to hear from you! Please accompany your application with a short cover letter.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.