We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing Team!
The Marketing Associate will support the VP marketing & communications in various projects. The role will contribute to the smooth operation of the marketing department, therefore you should understand the full marketing mix. The responsibilities include, assistance in campaigns, market research and administrative tasks.
Who are we?
We’re one of the leading performance marketing networks in the world. Our clients are located in more than 100 countries, meaning our voice needs to reach and be relevant in the farthest edges of the world. Our brand is one of the most respected and recognized in the industry, which sets the bar pretty high for internal and external expectations. What we do and say is closely monitored by everyone around us. That’s why we need someone who’ll take on the responsibility of giving us the voice that consistently produces outstanding results.
We maintain a unique working culture that’s designed to bring out the best in every member of the team. Our office is centrally located near Westerpark, and encourages a friendly, relaxed and outgoing vibe.
Each one of our customers is unique. It’s our job to make everyone feel welcome and cared for – you could say it’s our top priority. That’s why it goes without saying that this is a role for open-minded, respectful and accepting individuals.
The role sits within the Marketing & Communications department and reports to our VP of Marketing & Communications.
- Administrative tasks (collecting and uploading receipts, invoices);
- Assisting with trip planning (bookings);
- Taking care of inventory and sending, receiving packages;
- Supporting the VP/Managing director on ongoing projects;
- Doing research and prep work for various projects (online and offline research) – competition research, making mood boards, preparations for presentations;
- Liaising with other departments to align project requirements and meet deadlines;
- Website and social media content update (potentially also writing?);
- Support with organizing internal and external events;
- Ensuring marketing plans are executed according to project timeline;
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and advertising;
- Liaise with external suppliers;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Run errands.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent;
- Tech savvy – experienced or easy to learn working with big data systems (ERP, CRM, Email marketing, data hygiene of big systems, manual upload);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Great communication skills (Dutch and English) – customer support, community management;
- More than user knowledge about social media;
- Happy and fun person to be around, someone who has natural tendencies to take care of things and people.
What we offer:
In addition to the exciting on-the-job learning and warm, welcoming environment, we offer:
- A competitive salary (based on your experience);
- Office chef who prepared healthy gourmet meals every day;
- A positive working environment that encourages professional development;
- Open, transparent discussions about company targets and goals;
- Support and guidance while you find your place within our company culture;
- Foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Awesome yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery);
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Discount on a gym membership and the ability to workout during office hours;
- Professional personal coaching;
- 25 days of holiday (with the option to buy 10 more), + 1 free day of birthday leave.
- We are looking for applicants who already live in the Netherlands.
- Agency applications or applications sent by email won’t be reviewed.